Nightcliff Primary has a school uniform that students are expected to wear. Wearing the uniform gives the children a sense of unity and pride and is an integral part of participating in the life of the school.
School uniform consists of:
- Two tone yellow and black polo shirt with school logo
- Plain black pants, shorts or skirts
- Grey, yellow and cream check summer dress
- Yellow or black broad-brimmed hat
- Footwear – all students must wear footwear suitable for running and sport activities
- Sandals must be closed in with adjustable straps
- Any rubber based shoes are not acceptable at school e.g. thongs, crocs
Stranger - Danger Program
Having a school uniform also enables parents to avoid discussions about clothing suitability. The easy identification of students also complies with our ‘Stranger – Danger’ program.